Thursday, July 7, 2011

OPI Planks A Lot and Konad M65

WOW. This is the longest I've gone so far without doing an actual nail post. My wedding is exactly a week away! I've either been to tired or too busy to post. I actually have stuff to post, just haven't made the time to actually do it. I went to my friend's house last week and did stamping manicures for her and some of her family. It was my first time doing something like that, but it was really fun and I can't wait to do it again. I'll be posting the guest nails throughout the week. First up, Angeline's mani. She used O.P.I. Planks A Lot as a base. I stamped using Konad M65 in China Glaze Emotion. Emotion is another one from the Romantique collection and just like the rest of the collection, it stamps great.




6 comments:

  1. yay for Guest Nails :) They look really pretty :)

    Hope everything with the wedding goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really like that color combo! They work great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combo!

    Best wishes on the upcoming wedding:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty look!:) I was thinking about getting this purple but I'm not quite sure if it looks like Do You Lilac It? I hope your wedding is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the wedding wishes! I'll post some pictures =D

    @chicnight: I wish I could tell you, but I'm not familiar with Do You Lilac It. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog. I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com