Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August Haul #2

I was going to make a haul post last week, but good thing I saved it until this week because I stopped by U.S. Nails Supply (my all time fave nail polish super store!) and grabbed some more stuff. Here's what I picked up these past few weeks.

China Glaze Metal Crackle Glaze L to R: Haute Metal, Oxidized Aqua, Latticed Lilac

China Glaze Metal Crackle Glaze L to R: Tarnished Gold, Cracked Medallion, Platinum Pieces

Zom-body to Love (it glows in the dark!)

L to R: Classic Camel, Rose Among Thorns (neon), Flip Flop Fantasy, Cleopatra

Pros & Bronze and Love is a Racket

Konad Demo plates 1 AND 2!! I got demo plate 1 used at the California State Fair and then demo plate  2 new from OCnailart.com

Now for my holo haul (all these items were purchased online):

2 grams of Spectraflair Flex to make holo polishes

L to R: O.P.I. DS Signature, O.P.I. DS Original, China Glaze  GR8

Aqua Base for holographic polishes and #49 (not holo, but had to keep it with the Nfu-Oh pics)

Aren't the back of these bottles soo adorable?!

L to R: #61, #63, #64, #65, #66

7 comments:

  1. Holy wooow ....now that's what i call a haul x

    /hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG girl you're the only one I know who is even close enough to me to go to US Nails Supply! It's down the street from me! Ahaha and dang, where'd you come across the OPI DS Signature + Original and CG GR8?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! What at great haul! *v*)

    DS Signature, O.P.I. DS Original, China Glaze GR8 OMG! OMG! OMG! lucky you~
    and the 2 giant Konad plates look great!! It seems you'll have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatt? Where were you able to find the holo's online? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to start saving up, I also want those Konad demo plates! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com