Tuesday, November 29, 2011

O.P.I. Suzi Loves Cowboys and BM 203

I really wanted to do a Thanksgiving water marble last week, but the only brown brown that I own is a sorbet and it was a disaster =| It was also my birthday on Thanksgiving and I kept debating whether to do Thanksgiving or birthday nails so I just did something with brown LOL. Here I used O.P.I. Suzi Loves Cowboys and stamped using BM 203 in China Glaze Passion. After a few days I added one of Essie's new Luxeffects in As Gold as it Gets and it looked really cool, except I didn't make time to take pics. I really want to do a giveaway, but nursing school is practically drowning me right now so I think I have to wait until next month.


3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com