Saturday, February 25, 2012

China Glaze Happy Go Lucky and Konad M50

The weekend is FINALLY here! This was one of the most difficult weeks of school I can remember. I can't wait to do my nails today! Lol. Anyways, here is a mani I did 2 weeks ago for my mother in law. She picked what she wanted me to use. It's a simple design, but she loved them so that's all that matters! I used China Glaze Happy Go Lucky for the base and stamped using Konad M50 in Konad Sky Pearl. And that blue background is the bottom of one of my beloved Konad demo plates <3



6 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com