Sunday, February 19, 2012

Essie Spring 2012 Navigate Her Collection

Hi everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your extra long weekend. I'm not because I'm working on lots of stuff for nursing school next week, but after this week I will be able to relax a bit. Today I have Essie's Spring 2012 Collection "Navigate Her." I actually don't have that much Essie in my collection because one time I used one and I hated the formula, but I have to say, after getting this collection I think I'm going to be getting a lot more! I probably used that other Essie when I still sucked at painting my nails lol. 

Tour De Finance. Fuchsia shimmer with a purple flash.

Ole Caliente. Red based coral creme.

Orange, It's Obvious. Dark orange creme.


A Crewed Interest. Peach creme.

Navigate Her. The namesake of the collection. Pistachio creme.

To Buy Or Not To Buy. Lilac "shimmer". It basically looks like a lilac creme since the shimmer is very hard to see.

Here's the purple and blue shimmer in To Buy Or Not To Buy in the bottle. This shimmer is pretty much non-existent on the nail.
Like I said, I don't have very many Essie in my collection, but I am glad I have added these to my collection. It would've been nice if the shimmer showed up in To Buy Or Not To Buy. I could live without that one. Ole Caliente and Orange, It's Obvious are a little too close in color for me for a 6 polish collection, but of course I will be wearing both of them! My favorites are Navigate Her, A Crewed Interest, and Tour de Finance. Formula and dry time was great on these. I used 2 coats on all except A Crewed Interest and Tour De Finance, I used 3. Pictures are shown without topcoat.

2 comments:

  1. Great swatches! I like some of the colors, they are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice that pistachio!please enjoy my blog,it's about nails art ,too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com