Monday, May 21, 2012

OPI A Roll In the Hague & Gold Holo Hex Glitter

Hi loves! Good news--my last day of class is on Thursday so I will be posting a lot more often. I have so many ideas and I'm also going to tackle the 31 day nail challenge so keep an eye out for that! Today I have something simple I did when I was short on time. This is a great option for someone who wants to do some quick nail art. I used OPI A Roll in the Hague and added some gold holo hex glitter. Very simple, but it looks really classy. On a side note, I figured out how to rotate my watermark so I might start using a new "hand pose" plus I feel weird watermarking twice. Any thoughts?


Here's a "new pose" for me. How'd I do? Lol


4 comments:

  1. Love the "new pose" :D And I love the added touch of the glitter, super classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mani. You've perfected 'less is more' here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com