Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Zoya Beach Collection Swatches

Summer is almost here and that means summer nail polish collections! Today I have Zoya's Beach Collection. I know swatches are already out, but I just received mine from Zoya's Earth Day promo and I wanted to use mine, all of them lol. Let's get to the swatches!

Zoya Lara. 

Zoya Shelby. 

Zoya Reagan.

Zoya Tracie. I hate frosts =|

Zoya Arizona.

Zoya Wednesday.
As much as I love pink nail polish, I didn't love that there were 3 in this collection. I will however, be wearing them all. The formula was generally good, except for Shelby, it kind of dragged during application. All are 2 coats, except Shelby, which is 3 coats. These photos are all shown without topcoat. I was so excited to see the promo pics for this collection and now that I finally have it, I'm happy to say I'm pleased with it. Stay tuned for Zoya Surf Collection swatches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com