Thursday, February 14, 2013

OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls & Bundle Monster BM 317

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Here's the 3rd mani I did for Valentine's Day. I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and stamped using BM 317 in Konad Red. The glitter is China Glaze Love Marilyn. I did all 3 of my vday nails a few weeks ago and my nails today are just nude. Blah! Oh well, I got an awesome gift from my hubby today--tons of nail polish! What is everyone wearing on their nails today?







Here's only part of my Valentine's Day gift from my hubby. Isn't he the best?! I got OPI's Euro Centrale Collection, OPI's Disney Oz the Great and Powerful Collection, Color Club's Halo Hues 2013 Collection, a couple of China Glaze's Biz n Pieces polishes, and Essie Sugar Daddy. I'm a happy nail polish addict today! =]


3 comments:

  1. You've got all those polishes from your boyfriend? It's unbelievable! You are a lucky girl!!! I want those too ;-). Your mani is perfect as always. Great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous manicure :). You are very lucky. What a wonderful Valentines gift xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com