Saturday, June 15, 2013

Born Pretty Store--Stud Combination Wheel Review


Good afternoon lacqueristas. Today I have a stud combination wheel from Born Pretty Store to review for you. The wheel comes with 12 different kinds of studs ranging from different shapes, sizes, and colors. I was able to create several different manicures with these. I included some new manicures and a couple old ones in which I used studs from this nail wheel.



China Glaze Sun of A Peach and China Glaze I Herd That with some gold bar studs

I really love how these turned out!


Here's an old one I posted here

Here's the mani I posted yesterday and am currently wearing



I used OPI A Definite Moust Have and OPI Black Onyx and mattified them with Essie Matte About You




Sorry for the weird angle, but here's an idea of the different sizes that come in the wheel

Here's one of the larger studs and I will not be using.
I was able to create a lot of different manicures and I will be using this again in the future as it gives me plenty of options. One thing I didn't like is that the wheel I received has 2 different studs than the one shown in the photo on Born Pretty's site. I purchase a lot of things online and I really rely on the photos to be accurate of the item. Another thing is that some of the studs in here are too big for use so I won't be using every item in the wheel. You can purchase this item here for $3.99. Use my code: NV7X31 to get 10% off your purchase. 



4 comments:

  1. Oaaah, they are so super cute! I love this peach colored polish on the first design...but I also love every other nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! Especially the matte one

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com