Sunday, June 23, 2013

OPI Chic from Ears to Tail & PUEEN 28

Hey loves! Today I have another mani using my new PUEEN Love Elements plates. So far I'm really enjoying them and I'm happy I purchased them. I'm always hesitant before trying out a new brand of stamping plates because there's so many brands popping up now. I'll write a review on the plates towards the end of the week. For this mani I used OPI Chic from Ears to Tail and stamped using PUEEN 28 in Konad Black. I really loved how these came out, especially because the diagonal design isn't a common image on my other stamping plates.



2 comments:

  1. That is a neat stamp design and the pink is too cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love these - I don't know if you'll get the reference but to me this design reminds me of a keyblade from kingdom hearts, not really sure why! The pink and black go so well together, and like I said already, I just love this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com