Thursday, July 11, 2013

Zoya Ziv & OPI Anti-Bleak Zig Zag Tape Mani

Hey loves! Quick post today. I leave to camping tomorrow and I haven't packed anything yet. YIKES.
Don't worry, I already did my nails LOL. Today I have a tape mani I did for a contest on Instagram. I haven't done a tape mani since January and these didn't really come out as planned, but it happens to the best of us so I decided to post it anyways. I used a base of Zoya Ziv, applied some triangle tape pieces, and then used OPI Anti-Bleak. It still looks fine, it just didn't come out very explosion looking like I had intended =P Hope everyone has a good weekend, I know I will!



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design. So simple yet beautiful!
    I really love your manis, can't get enough of them. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Natalie! I just used one of your nail plates to do my nails for camping this weekend. I'll post it soon, I think you're going to like it ;]

      Delete
  2. I love the design and the polishes look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look explosive with the golden polish. Great tape mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like it turned out perfectly. Great colours and design :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com