Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Essie The More The Merrier & MoYou Princess Collection 02

Happy Tuesday! Quick post today. I've been writing papers all weekend and haven't had much time for my nails. Here's a mani I wore for a whole 6 days last week! I used Essie The More The Merrier and stamped using MoYou Princess Collection 02 in Konad White. The glitter is OPI Crown Me Already. This was my first mani using my new MoYou London plates. I had this Tinker Bell mani planned out as soon as I saw the plate online. So far I'm impressed with the quality of the images I used and they picked up perfectly. Can't wait to do more manis with them!



3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com