Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cupcakes & Polka Dots

Hi my polished pretties! As I told you in my last couple posts, I've been experimenting with advanced stamping. Here was my first "successful" one I did about a week and a half ago. For the polka dot nails I used OPI Pink Friday and stamped using MoYou London Pro 01 XL in Konad White. For the cupcake nails I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and stamped using MoYou London Pro 07 XL in Konad Black. I filled the cupcake using OPI Warm Me Up and Pink Friday. I have to say this advanced stamping thing is kind of addicting. It's hard to look at my stamping plates the same way! As I mentioned in my post yesterday, here's the advanced stamping tutorial I used from Nail Stamp Fanatic.



4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com