Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Purple Presents for Christmas!

Merry Christmas my loves! Here's a mani I did last week and I wasn't sure if I was going to end up posting it or not. I got my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette last week at Ulta and I was inspired by the plastic bag I got. It's a white to purple gradient with purple and white snowflakes. Since I already used snowflakes for a different holiday design, I used presents! I did the gradient using OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and China Glaze Tart-y for the Party and then stamped using MoYou London Happy Birthday 01 XL and 02 in Color Club Wild at Heart. Hope everyone had a wonderful day! 



Oh, and I got Clarins 230 aka unicorn pee for Christmas!!! I gave hubby his gift a little early last week and he LOVED it so hard that right away he said he wanted to get me unicorn pee. I told him a couple years ago that I really wanted it, but every time he offered I told him no it's okay because it was always around $100 and there was always something else I wanted instead. Well, I found a listing for about $68 and I had a $40 ebay gift certificate from my birthday last month and we got it for $28.50. Now THAT'S a steal. This is a super rare and discontinued polish that nail polish lovers drool over and I'm so happy she's mine now =]



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I have CC Wild at Heart, but never tried to stamp with it. I will have to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Me too. I had it for so long and I saw others use it to stamp and tried it as well. Good to know it works great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh Clarins ♥! And a gorgeous look, as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com