Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Quadruplet Christmas Nails

Hi friends! I took my last final yesterday so I'm officially on winter break! I have a lot of Christmas stamping plates now and I'm trying to get as many holiday manis done before Christmas to get some use out of them and of course to get in the holiday spirit the way a nail polish addict does so well. I did matching quadruplet nails with a few girls on Instagram. We had to do something in which all of us have the stamping plates and here's what we came up with (acutally Swanette came up with it lol). Tada! This isn't something I would come up with on my own and I thought they came out really cute. I used a ton of stuff!

Index: OPI Jade is the New Black stamped using BM 416 in Konad White.
Middle and Pinky: OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls stamped using BM 423 in Konad Red and Konad Green
Ring: OPI Can't Find My Czechbook stamped using BM 323 in Konad White. The penguin was done with advanced stamping using BM 416.

Whew that was a lot to list! You can check out the other girls Instagram feeds: NailStamp4Fun, NailStampFanatic, MissCelinas




2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com