Sunday, October 26, 2014

Undead Halloween Nails

Hi loves! Are you surprised that I'm actually posting 2 days in a row? I kind of am. Today I'm sharing my second Halloween themed manicure. After this one I have one more to share with you. My Halloween spirit honestly starts and ends with my nails, but that's better than nothing right? I know some people like seeing what costumes people have for Halloween, but I personally enjoy seeing what everyone comes up with for their Halloween nails. For this I used China Glaze Liquid Leather and stamped using Bundle Monster BM-H08 in Konad Princess Apple Green. The glitter is Zoya Pixie Dust Dahlia. So what are all of you lovelies going to be doing for Halloween this year?




4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com