Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Bestie Twin Nails--Fair Isle Snowflakes

Happy humpday! I'm debating whether to stop being lazy today and do Christmas nails or just leave this mani on for tomorrow. Decisions decisions! I'll probably do them in a few hours after I finish wrapping presents.

Today I have some holiday themed "Bestie Twin Nails" to share with you. I did these with the wonderful Rei of Reinovate. Of course out of all the polishes we have, we didn't have the same dark blue polish. It's so funny seeing what polishes another nail polish addict has because I end up wondering "how do you not have this polish?!" I used Picture Polish Freya's Cats and stamped using MoYou London Festive 03 in Mundo de Unas 18. The silver glitter is OPI Liquid Sand It's Frosty Outside. Well if I don't end up posting tomorrow, Merry Christmas my loves! <3


(This is darker in person, but my flash makes it look much brighter.)




Yaaaay here's my mani's twin! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com