Wednesday, December 30, 2015

OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes & MoYou London Holy Shapes 01

Hi guys. The move went smoothly and there were no casualties transferring all of my nail polish babies--yay! I didn't get around to using the 2015 Pantone color Marsala earlier in the year, so I decided to at least say goodbye to 2015 with it. Here's OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes stamped using MoYou London Holy Shapes 01 in Mundo de Unas Gold. The studs are from Born Pretty Store. I tried to match the stamped image to the pattern on the studs and I think I came pretty close. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com